If you have any feedback about the articles, or a suggestion for a new one, don't hesitate to reach me! It makes me happy when I know someone has read any of them.
- 10/08/2022 - I tested the Node.js test runner, so you don’t have to.
- 23/05/2022 - Escaping a git merge hell
- 30/12/2021 - How to back up your Git repositories
- 01/12/2021 - How to have a Neovim configuration compatible with Vim
- 04/09/2021 - How to use bookmarks in bash/zsh.
- 07/05/2021 - WTF is "0 but true"
- 05/02/2021 - Go 2 generics in 5 minutes
- 25/12/2020 - Embedding files natively in Go 1.16
- 25/11/2019 - Versioned Go and the future of package management
- 21/08/2019 - Git 2.23.0: Forget about checkout, and switch to restore.
- 19/08/2019 - Report: Blue Harvest at JSConf Belgium 2019